Testimonials

Life in California

投稿日:

This week’s featured student is Bruno from Brazil.

In Brazil, Bruno works in Physical Education, running gyms and training physical trainers. Check out what he has to say about life in California.

“I love Los Angeles because it looks like Rio de Janeiro, just bigger and less dangerous. Los Angeles is a very big city with people from all over the world. There’s always warm, sunny weather and good vibes. In Los Angeles, you can build any lifestyle you want. In my free time I like to work out at Gold’s gym, go to restaurants with friends, go to the beach, and hike. People should visit the Staples Center in downtown L.A. because the best team in the NBA, the Lakers, plays there. Dodger Stadium is a baseball stadium with great energy too. The baseball crowd is like the football crowd in Brazil. I’d also recommend the bar, “Bungalow”, in Santa Monica because it’s outdoors by the beach and the most beautiful people party there. My favorite bar in West Hollywood is Barney’s on Santa Monica Boulevard. They have pool tables, music, and karaoke.

I live in West Hollywood. It’s really nice there- safe, calm, clean, and there’s a lot to do; bars, restaurants etc. I used to live in Beverly Hills and really liked it there too. There’s a lot of good shopping, like the Grove. Remember, Los Angeles is huge and public transportation is not great. I ride my bike to school. If you can, rent or buy a car. In general, life in Los Angeles is expensive compared to other places in the United States, but worth it.

I would recommend Los Angeles to everyone!

Click here for other student testimonials

-Testimonials
-,

Copyright© Mentor Language Institute , 2018 All Rights Reserved.