Testimonials

Student Activities

投稿日:

Hollywood Campus Featured Student

Chintan Shah was born and raised in Mumbai, India. He studied IT (Informational Technology) at University and worked as an IT technician for one year. However, Chintan had big dreams of becoming a filmmaker, so he quit his job in India and moved to Los Angeles. For the past four years he’s lived in L.A. working on more than 20 short films and 15 music videos. He currently shoots promotional videos and BTS (behind the scenes) for celebrities’ social media accounts.

Chintan has been taking the Business/TOEIC Program at MLI Hollywood for the last 6 months in order to improve his Business skills and pronunciation. Chintan always participates in school activities so I spoke with him about his experience.

“Going to school activities was cool because I met so many different people with different nationalities. It helped grow my cultural awareness and make new friends. I went to Vegas with over 30 different students from both Hollywood and Westwood campus. We went to bars, the club, the strip, and I drank on the streets of Vegas with my classmates. It was amazing! Best time ever!

I went on a school field trip downtown too. We visited the Broad museum, the Last Bookstore, and we also saw the Grand Central Market, which is one of the best places I’ve ever eaten. My friends ate at Egg Slut and they loved it!
I went to LACMA and the Natural History Museum as well. We played a scavenger hunt at the Natural History Museum where we had to find 13 different exhibits and take a selfie of the exhibit with our team. We were in it to win it. At LACMA I got to see so many different art collections. There were many artists and many cultures represented.
I would recommend participating in school activities as it will be both informative and fun!”

Click here for more testimonials

-Testimonials
-,

Copyright© Mentor Language Institute , 2018 All Rights Reserved.