Testimonials

What it's like to study ESL in Los Angeles

投稿日:

MLI Westwood Featured Student

This week’s featured student is Cindy from Brazil. In Brazil, she works as an interior designer and plans to study Architecture at a university here in Los Angeles. She has lived in Los Angeles for 5 months now and really enjoys going to the beaches and clubs here.

“I’ve been studying English in Los Angeles for about 5 months now. When I first came to MLI, I was surprised because the students here are so serious. I used to go to a different ESL school, but I think MLI is good to learn English because all the students are very serious about learning English. I live in Culver City and I definitely recommend it to students, especially Brazilians, because there are many Brazilians who live there, so it is fun. I also think Westwood [where the campus is located] is a good place to live too because it’s near the school and it’s a good location. In LA, there is so much to do. I love going to the beaches- Venice is my favorite one. I also love going to clubs, because I love dancing. I have many international friends here now, so I love to hang out with them. Typically after class, I often go to the beach, to the gym, to dinner with friends. I also really like the amusement parks in Los Angeles- Universal Studios and Six Flags are cool. There are also many parties for students to get involved in and meet people. I definitely recommend other students to study in Los Angeles. LA is not a cheap place, but I think it’s better than Brazil. I love it here so much! I even got a tattoo of Los Angeles because I feel like I belong here and wish I could live here forever. It really is such a beautiful place. It has great vibes, wonderful people at school, and nice weather. I definitely recommend students to come study English in Los Angeles.”

Click here for more student testimonials!

-Testimonials
-,

Copyright© Mentor Language Institute , 2018 All Rights Reserved.