fbpx

Testimonials Uncategorized

There are many UCLA students around always and I feel so influenced by them.(Momoka | Japan)

投稿日:

What do you think of LA and MLI?

- There are lots of fashionable things here- like stores and people. There’s a lot of diversity here which is cool. There are so many international students here which is really good for speaking English during class. The school is very clean and big too- it’s nice.

What do you like to do for fun?

- I really enjoy volunteering to help out at MLI. I’m also volunteering at an animal shelter on the weekends starting next week. I haven’t been here very long, but I hope to go sightseeing everywhere. Oh! I also love grocery shopping here- haha! I love Trader Joe’s! They have lots of fun and cheap stuff there.

Where do you live now? Would you recommend it to new students?

- I live in the school dorms now. They are in Westwood really near the school. I recommend them because they are so near to the school and LA’s bus system isn’t always on time. UCLA is also really close so there are many students around always and I feel so influenced by them.

Any tips for new students?

- I wish I knew more vocabulary before coming so I could speak more here. It’s important to speak a lot, so don’t be shy when it comes to speaking! LA has so many places to shop, so you don’t need to bring very much. Just bring a goal! My goal is to graduate from university in the US. If you don’t have a goal here, you may not be motivated to learn English as well, but a goal will push you.

>> You can see more students'comments here.

-Testimonials, Uncategorized
-,

Copyright© Mentor Language Institute , 2019 All Rights Reserved.