How to Apply

Everything you need to know about applying to
Mentor Language Institute

Overseas Student

A student who is currently out of the U.S. now and will apply for a student visa to MLI.
Read more

Transfer student

A student who is in the U.S. and will change schools to Mentor Language Institute.
Read more

Change of Status

A student who wants change the U.S. status for "Student(F1)" Status.
Read more

Non-F1 Student

A student who has a U.S. Visa other than an F1 Visa.
Read more

In addition to English, MLI offers langauge support in 8 languages!
If you have any questions, please please contact us via the inquiry page.


Copyright© Mentor Language Institute , 2018 All Rights Reserved.